ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR CHILD LABOR
Promote in the sphere of influence of MIRNI a policy of zero tolerance to child labor, through compliance with Peruvian legislation and the country's international agreements on the prohibition of such work, as well as encouraging the implementation of the same policy by those who participate in the supply chain by MIRNI SA
MIRNI understands child labor as that which "deprives children of their childhood, their potential and their dignity, and which is detrimental to their physical and psychological development."
1. Support the actions undertaken by the Peruvian Government and the various entities of society, against the elimination of any form of child labor within the sphere of influence of MIRNI S.A.
2. Request the National Identity Document (DNI), as a basis for confirming the age for hiring employees. Otherwise, use the passport and / or the migration card, documents that specify the date of birth.
3. Communicate clearly and periodically to all administrative and production employees, as well as suppliers of MIRNI, that child labor is unacceptable.
4. Achieve dissemination of the child labor policy to our suppliers, so that they can communicate it to their respective companies. For this, MIRNI, through its different communication channels, will promote the eradication of child labor.
IV. POLICY COMMUNICATION
1. This policy will be posted in the company's bulletin board.
2. MIRNI, will inform its suppliers about the child labor policy in a virtual way, through its website.
V. POLICY SUPERVISION
The Commercial Manager will supervise the application of this policy through the following procedure:
1. Each year, the BPCJ internal auditor will request a sample of the Employee Records and Employee Registration.
2. The internal auditor will verify the evidence that demonstrates the communication of the child labor policy to all stakeholders.
Every employee, officer and / or executive of MIRNI You have the right and the duty to report any act contrary to this institutional policy. In the event that you have been a witness, or have been a participant or obliged to participate in any activity that is irreconcilable with this institutional policy, you must report said situation to the Commercial Manager of MIRNI